Monday, August 13, 2012

Need Reminders?

There is an incredible program that we can use to communicate without trading cell phone numbers. While I love my students dearly, its not my first preference to receive calls on my personal cell phone. I have an email address (gavirett@clevelandschools.org) and a phone number at school (423-479-8063) where I am happy to be available to communicate. You can receive reminders from me on your cell phone!!!! This is so exciting. All you have to do is follow the steps below:

Text @mrsavi to 422-222-3801

You will then be prompted to provide your full name so I can approve you.

I have already tried it and it works! I will remind you about field trips, assignments, assessments, and more. I promise not to bombard you, but if you are at all like me, you need reminders sometimes to keep everything together. Standard message rates apply.

Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment